ANIME forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME forums

This is a special forum where people can share their ideas and opinions of ANIMES and MANGAS!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Anime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The`Emperor02

The`Emperor02

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Monster Anime Empty
PostSubject: Monster Anime   Monster Anime Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:42 am

Hey Guys!! bounce

Have you watched Monster? It is really great! It is where the word masterpiece comes from!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
SevenTofu

SevenTofu

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Monster Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Anime   Monster Anime Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:15 am

Yep. Its really good, it managed to keep me up till the wee hours of the morning. Smile

What i liked about it is how it showed the fragility of the human psyche and the possibilities of how the powerful the human mind can be. Highly Recommended. ^^
Back to top Go down
The`Emperor02

The`Emperor02

Monster Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Anime   Monster Anime Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:43 am

Yah, I agree...but I have not reached to the point that I kept my eyes awake to stare on a colorful screen...UNTIL MORNING...hehehe pale

Who is your favorite character then?
Back to top Go down
SevenTofu

SevenTofu

Monster Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Anime   Monster Anime Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:40 am

Thats a hard question...but il just break them down to categories since i can give a concrete answer.

Dr. Tenma wins the perseverance award for keeping the "I believe in the goodness in Man" attitude throughout the whole series.

For awesomeness (you'll know why later, i dont want to give spoilers), Id say Wolfgang Grimmer.

Johann Liebert has the Calmest face Ive seen in all the animes I have seen to date. He reminds me of Dr. Lecter. Smile

So far, whose your favorite character?
Back to top Go down
The`Emperor02

The`Emperor02

Monster Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Anime   Monster Anime Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:57 am

Spoiler:

My favorite character is Tenma, duhhhh. His expertise in medical field is really amazing. I hope i can attain that level of excellence in curing people. But I do not long for his soft heart.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SevenTofu

SevenTofu

Monster Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Anime   Monster Anime Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:25 am

It may be because of that softness that he was freed from prison. Smile

If it were not for his softness his allies would not have grown to that much of strength and number. Smile

Later on you'll see magnitude of his selflessness. In a way, his character was the hidden side of the anime that i felt, was what the author/director wanted to show the viewers of man's duality and the impact we can make/unmake on other people's lives. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 9

Monster Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Anime   Monster Anime Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:05 am

Geezzzz.....you gave me a hint of what will happen!!! Curse you!@!heheh

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://animeforums.darkbb.com & gaffjohn13.googlepages.com
Sponsored content

Monster Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Anime   Monster Anime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Anime
Page 1 of 1